How to Add a Post to the Forum
1. Log in to the forums if you haven't already.
2. Click on Add Topic.
3. Add your Subject.
4. In the dropdown menu titled "Forums," select the category in which you want your post to appear (ie, General Discussion, Stuff to Trade, Herbs, etc).
5. Add your Body text.
6. Formatting Options: HTML is an industry-standard markup language that you can use to give your posts more depth. You can bold, italicize, or underline words. You can make your text different colors. There's a lot you can do, but it's entirely optional. Click here to learn more about formatting options.
7. To add images, click Browse to find the image on your computer. Then click Upload. Click Add another item to add more images.
8. To add attachments (like PDFs, Word documents, MPGs, or ZIP files), click Browse, find the file on your computer, and click Upload.
9. Preview your post or simply click Save and it will appear in the forum.
How to Edit a Post